Surfpreneur.co is built on trust. Here are the commitments and policies that guide this website.
- Surfpreneur.co is 100% advertisement free.
- If a post on this website contains affiliate links, I will always clearly disclose that at the beginning of the post.
- I only use affiliate links for products and tools that I have genuinely used and recommend. I use the tool first and find the affiliate program afterwards. If there is no program, no worries!
- You will never receive spam or any other junk from Surfpreneur.co.
- I personally read all comments received on posts, and respond to all comments that need a response.
- I read all email that comes through my inbox, and do my utmost to respond to each and every one.
- I don’t use auto pop-up forms. They annoy me, so I’m sure they annoy you too. The only pop-up forms you’ll see on Surfpreneur.co are ones that you make happen by clicking subscribe links, like this one.
All the information I share on Surfpreneur.co is based on my personal experience. I try extremely hard to make sure the information is accurate, actionable, and useful, but I am not infallible. I’m human, and I do make mistakes.
That being said, it is your responsibility to evaluate the information you find here, and any reliance you place on information you find on this blog is at your own risk.
The links contained within Surfpreneur.co are occasionally affiliate links. During the running of my businesses, I make use of various tools to help me grow and achieve my goals. Some of these have affiliate programs available. This means that if you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I will make a small commission (at no extra cost to you).
I only ever link to products and tools that I actually use and honestly recommend. Sometimes, the tools I use don’t have affiliate programs, or their competitors offer much larger commissions. This is far less important to me than maintaining my integrity and sharing honest advice and experience.
That being said, I do stand to make a monetary gain if you make a purchase after using one of these links. It is up to you to evaluate the information I share, considering the monetary relationship, and decide if you think the source is trustworthy.
Surfpreneur.co is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
Personally identifying information
Surfpreneur.co collects personally identifying information such as your name and email address only with your consent (by subscribing to the mailing list, leaving a comment on a blog post, or sending an email via the contact form).
If you choose to subscribe to the mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of every email.
In order to provide a mailing list, Surfpreneur.co works with a trusted third party mailing list provider (MailerLite), where your name and email address is stored.
Surfpreneur.co does not sell or trade your information in any way.
Non-personally identifying information
Surfpreneur.co may collect non-personally identifying information about you whenever you interact with its website. Non-personally identifying information may include your browser name, the type of computer you use to access the website, the pages you look at and the length of time you spend on them, etc.
This is collected with platforms like Google Analytics and is used to improve the content of Surfpreneur.co.
Web browser cookies
- To collect general website analytics about the way you use Surfpreneur.co.
- To occasionally display advertisements for relevant posts and pages from Surfpreneur.co to our visitors on third-party advertising platforms like Facebook.
- Third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, may also install cookies through social features that are embedded on Surfpreneur.co.
If you have any queries about the information on this page, please contact me at adam at surfpreneur dot co.